|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/31/2004

 

Egg Salad

What a surprise! This Atkins Diet thing is getting kinda fun now. I've learned so many new low carb recipes. Tonight I made "EGG SALAD" and it actually tastes sooooo good >_< Well, I went to allrecipes.com to find out how to make it first. Most of the recipes there are too fancy with some ingredients I don't like. So I just learned the basic and adapt for my own. BASIC egg salad would call for: 1. eggs 2. mayo 3. mustard MY egg salad made with: 1. 3 eggs 2. 2 TBSP mayo 3. 1 tsp mustard 4. some dried dills (a dash) 5. 1 TBSP chopped cucumber (no center, I hate seeds) 6. plenty of cooked hams (I chopped up 10 pieces of thin slices) 7. a dash of Paprika (it used in Devilled eggs to sprinkle on top) and lots of fresh ground peppers I am taking 1/2 of it to work with me for lunch. And just to filled up the other 1/2 of the lunch container, I added some Pork rinds (dip with the salad). Total carb count for this meal would be about 1g. !!! Yahooo~


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?