|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/29/2004

 

Five down!

Ok, it's been almost 4 days now since I'm seriously being on a diet. It's tough, really tough >_<. Today I had a bad bad sugar withdrawn. I felt dizzy, I couldn't think straight and I couldn't breath. (maybe a bit over reacted ^_-) What has safed me was a couple boxes of SUGAR FREE JELLO! They contain no sugar; hence, no calorie and no carbohydrate. What a great dessert! I mixed up "Strawberry" with "Rassberry", that made about 4 cups which I just ATE THEM ALL in ONE SITTING >_< Ah.....I'm satisfied. *^_^* I hope things will get better from now. I got myself another 10 boxes of JELLO and 3 bags of pork rinds. The pork rinds are cool, they're ZERO gram of carb too. (but really high in FAT) We usually eat it with Thai Papaya Salad and other Spicy Thai dishes. I think my diet is going pretty well so far. I've lost 5 lbs. and hope to keep losing it. I love wearing jeans! My goal is to fit in all those favorite jeans I've kept for over 2 years again. I used to be a size 4 but once married to Pop, I turned a size 6 and comfortably fit in size 8 too. -_-'


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?