Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
I've been trying to avoid drinking
coffee (Latte) lately. It gives me bad breath, frequent restroom visits, and
gas (No, not that kind you put in your car...yeah...I wish it is -_-;) in exchange of 3 dollars and some pennies.
GREENTEA! Yes! I'm trying to drink greentea now. Someone said it helps
speeding up your metabolism which is really good for me because mine almost die off already -_-; (Can metabolism die?)
This morning I started off with a cup of greentea (with lots of honey which doesn't help much with my diet) Though I accompanied Jenny to get her breakfast at Williams III, I didn't get the Latte I wanted so bad. A few minutes later Denise came by and asked me to walk down the hill to Sizzler with her. THERE! I couldn't resist. I got my cup of coffee ^_^ It tastes so good...
Now...I'm trying to avoid talking to people because my mouth smells like used ground coffee in an old trash can. >_<