|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/07/2004

 

No Friday Five

Oh man...it's gone? I just started :( Well, I guess I can keep making up my very *own* Friday Five from now on. It's kind of relaxing at work today. Boss is not in the office and I decided to push my work away (to be done next week) Of course I'll have a hell busy Monday but it's ok. I just wanted to take it easy for today. As the matter of fact, I'll be gone (from here) in 5 minutes. Yahooooo~ OK...I'm home now and here are my Friday Five
1. Is there a storm outside? - Yes it is today. 2. What do you do? - Prepare candles. 3. What will you do if you're caught on highway in the storm? - Keep going. This is Virginia, not Florida. 4. Do you like storm? - Yes I do. 5. Do you think Halle Berry is a good "Storm"? - She's good at anything.



<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?