|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

5/12/2004

 

Thai Cooking Diet

"FINISH THAT THAI FOOD AND GET YOUR FAT ASS TO THE GYM!" Well, maybe not right after you ate (or you'll be puking all over yourself) but definitely within an hour or so. Why? Well, I just read (off the internet) somewhere that Chili (hot and spicy stuff) can boost your metabolism by 25% for 3 1/2 hours. (Where are the numbers from? I don't know -_-") So, it would be a great idea for me to stop being lazy. Get my ass into the kitchen and start cooking some food. Then wash dishes, pots, pans, tools, utensils, chopsticks (Yes, I need all of these to cook one meal. It's Thai food!), watch an episode of Swan and I get ready to jump on that treadmill for 1/2 an hour. Since my metabolism increases by 25%, 1/2 an hour running should burn 437.50 calories. (Source says you'll burn 700+ calories for running 1 hour) Now, after I get off my treadmill it should be about time to relax and prepare myself for some good healthy rest (sleep). Before going to bed, I will definitely take a hot bath, soak myself in a tub for a while (Oh, Yeah! Korean study says sitting in a hot bath will help losing weight, promote good eyesight and such). See...it's not hard to lose weight if you try. And NO! I'm not full it. Whatever I said here are not made up. (At least not by me) Oh gosh...on if I can do it :( More likely, I'll be too lazy to change and stick with... my routine - Back home from work - Get Papa John's pizza - Watch T.V. - Eat icecream - Take a bath (love the hot bath with dettol) - Sleep for 4 hours


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?