|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

6/06/2004

 

Be a mother

What's wrong with me? I've been wanting to have a baby recently. Yes, I'm growing old but that's just my body. Inside my mind, I'm about 10 years behind (yeah, my brain...it's slow) Oh well, I want it and I don't want it. I'm afraid I'll lose my freedom but that's not necessary true. I've got so many relatives looking foward to take the baby away from me (or should I say "babysit"). I can definitely have a baby and freedome at the same time. I'm so bored. My life is boring. Nothing changed, nothing new, nothing fun, noting exciting, nothing happen ... Maybe *motherhood* is what I am missing. Yeah...I want to be a mother *^_^* and I want to do it before it's too late.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?