Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
I'm getting used to running on the treadmill now. Tonight I ran+walk for 35 minutes. I burned 300 calories. It's pretty easy now and my breathing is not as cruel-kurushii as it was the first time.
Why I'm running?
Because I love *
FOOD* so much. I can't carry on with my Atkins diet anymore. (I've lost 10 lbs. and gained 2 back. It's been about 5 weeks since I started the program) Now I eat fruits and salad. Soon (as in tomorrow), I'll be adding whole grain bread and brown rice back to my meal too.
Yeah, I'm off
Atkins and switching to
South Beach where I can eat more (good) carb. The stupid Glycemic index thing in South Beach is confusing though. It's much easier counting grams of carb (Atkins). So, I'm just gonna eat what I want that I think (or I know) it's high in fiber.
PS1: I spent $60.00 at SAFEWAY today. If there is SAFEWAY in your area and you're on a low-carb diet. Look for "Carb Solutions: Chocolate Fudge Almond". Carb Solutions make yummy protein bars. (As good as Advantage bar by Atkins). The Choclate Fudge Alomond bars are on sale. 6 bar packages per box (3 Net carb per bar) for $4.99. On the reverse side of the box is a coupon for $1.00 off. So, you can buy another box for $3.99 (which I might do tomorrow. Go back and get some more with the $1.00 off coupon)
PS2: Today's Photo's Friday: Clouds <<--