|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
6/08/2004
Free Dumping at ShopNBC
damn...it was tough.
My treadmill was delivered yesterday. I bought it online from shopNBC for $650.00 after coupon/no tax and FREE DUMPING IN FRONT OF YOUR HOUSE. The same treadmill is selling at Sports Authority for $799.99 +tax +shipping and we almost bought it. I thought I had the BEST deal but shopNBC is the WORST online store ever (worse than amazon.com during holidays season)
They shipped my thing 3 weeks after ordered including 1 week delay. They have no online tracking and their information on the website is not accurate. Status online said shipped via FedEX Home Delivery (no tracking provided) but when it didn't come and I called, the lady said it's going via OD - Old Dominion.
WTF is Old Dominion? Well, who the hell care as long as they deliver. (And yeah, they're late)
I was hoping they will DELIVER TO MY HOME NOT MY DRIVEWAY! Yesterday it arrived while we were home but the delivery man was so retard he just dumped the box (HUUUUGE) in front of the house and left. Not even gave us a buzz... I walked out and found the giant box sitting in front of my house. (Not at the door! The box was 15 feet away from the front porch) It wouldn't be too bad if we didn't have to go quite a few porch steps. Well, Pop managed to get it through to the living room after about 30 minutes or so... (I couldn't help much, it was too heavy)
Yeah I saved a couple hundreds in return of a SHITTY service. I waited 3 weeks instead of 2 days (if I were to get it from Sports Authority), got the god damn box in front of my house instead of a nice WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY. Because the box was so heavy and this treadmill came in ONE PIECE (I didn't know that), we put scratches all over it when pulling and pushing it into the house.
AGGHHGGG... >_<
*The treadmill is working fine (so far) though*
Archives
