Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Wow...
I didn't know people actually "
PAY" to get
Gmail beta account! My buddy
Kheang paid $1.75 on eBay to get his. He should have told me before because I got it a while back when blogger put that annoying link for you to go apply for Gmail. I didn't want it back then but I thought if I apply then the link will go away when I login to my blogger account. PLUS...I always *
LOVE* free stuff *^_^*
Now...
I'm glad I got my Gmail! I have 3 invitations which I'm going to give one to Pop. Pop is also a blogger but I didn't apply for him because I didn't think he will use it. Now when I login with his name, the link for gmail has gone...forever ~>_<~
If you have Gmail invitation, pay it forward over here:
http://www.dfwairwaves.com/forums/index.php?s
Or you can make a little cash by going on
eBay and sell it...huhuhu
Yahoo upgraded storage to 100MB too but Gmail gives you 1000MB.