|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

6/02/2004

 

I-751 Remove condition

Ok, I'm an alien, right? ... right >_< I'm a temporary legal alien living in a planet called AMERICA. In three months, I will be no longer legal if I don't file form I-751 along with $145.00 (or so) and other crap loads of documents. >_< I should have sent in my package yesterday but recently I've been so BUSY that I've forgotten all about this whole thing. Is it a big deal? YES! It's IS! If I fail to file, this little alien will possibly get kicked out AKA DEPORTATION. Alright, no panic here... I have almost 3 months to file. (and what? it takes a year to process, huh?) Technically, I am not LATE but if I don't get things together NOW...I will get into a lot of troubles LATER! [ ] Check List! [x] Form [x] Money [-] Tax Return, bills, and stuff [-] Affidavits (letters from friends/families) [-] Copy of the Temp. Greencard [?] Are you missing something...?


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?