|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

6/27/2004

 

RED LOBSTER

Somebody please hit me in the head with a baseball bat or 10lbs brick. What was I thinking? I asked Pop if we could have dinner at... {{{ RED LOBSTER }}} Yeah...h That awesome seafood restaurant with yummy cheese biscuit. I hadn't been dining out for over a month. (Because I was on a low-carb diet) Today, I was so bored, so lazy to cook and so dying to eat seafood. I had a lobster (with lots of melted butter) and a piece of steak (I ordered it Medium Well, which of course, turned out to be a hard solid piece of beef. Too hard to chew, I didn't finish it). I also had a couple biscuits and a little bit of wild rice pilaf. Yumm...m *^__^* RESULT: I gained 5 lbs. within ONE DAY. NO JOKING! >_< NO, I'm not giving up. I'm still on a diet and running once every other day. If I give up, I might as well trying to make a baby. HA HA HA...A [Lose weight] VS [Make baby], both seem impossible to me (at least at this point -_-')


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?