|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

6/17/2004

 

Sleepy Heads

Where's my energy? Is it because of this Atkin diet that I'm currently on? You suppose to get more energy when going low-carb but I am heading the opposit way. Maybe I'm not doing it right? Maybe I'm just lacking sleep again. Maybe it's stress from work and commute. My blood pressure is way too low. This whole week (since after the 4 days weekend), my body shuts down at around 4:30PM. That's when I usually get home from work. I couldn't help but going right to bed. Today, I fell asleep again at 5PM and just woke up around 8PM. Do I need food? I don't even want to eat anything right now. (unusual) Pop is the same way! He's still sleeping right now. Panda (the hammy) is having dinner by himself.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?