Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
6/19/2004
Two pigs released!
Yes, we are released from Low-carb life this weekend. It's our best friend's birthday and we went for a surprise celebration. Oh man, they picked such a great place. I love Japanese food and Dim Sum. I ate too much by the end of the day I've gained 3 lbs.
Kheang's sister got him a 2lbs. cake from a chinese bakery. OMG, it was so good. I had a little piece at the restaurant (trying to be good with my diet) but then we ended up bringing the 1/2 lbs. left over cake back home since nobody wanted to take care of it >_< (They're being good!) We're greedy pigs !!!
>> I was responsible for (most) all of the above damage>> People who were there. Pop took the left over cake home>> Kheang's birthday cake. It's so perfect, so good :)