Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
W-O-R-K
I'm working from home today because they close the office as I mentioned the other day. Well, so far I haven't done anything productive yet, teehee... I am assigned to work on a proposal which include researching, summarizing and writing. I'll do it tonight. As long as I have it done by Tuesday,
I'll be A-O-K!
F-O-O-D
Since I'm staying home, I cooked breakfast.
Scramble eggs with cheddar,
bacons and some
salad (homemade dressing). It was
hella good! The
sausage wrap was a snack dish I made a few days ago. These are food on my
ATKINS DIET menu. I've been on a non-strict Atkins for over 2 weeks now. (meaning I cheated from time to time with sugar added food, nuts and sunflower seeds) Considering how lame I was, I managed to lose 8-10 lbs. so far. Maybe with helps from steamy
mobile sauna (my car) and a new
treadmill we just got.
H-A-M-M-Y
SURPRISE.....!!! I came home yesterday (Thursday, June 10th) and found this thing on my chair. It's a new
HAMSTERRRR !!! >_< Well, since I've been complaining about
"I WANT A BABY...NOW, SOON!" lately,
Pop decided to go get me a new "BABY...HAMSTER"
Not quite a "
BABY" that I'm looking for but well...WTF -_-' I LOVE hamsters. I had my first hamster (syberian) about 7-8 years ago. They're cute but MEAN >_< Then I bred a whole bunch of Teddy bear hamsters. (I had about 30 of them at one time) These guys are so adorable and sweet. Too bad they all died off last year.
This ugly bastard though, he's called "
PANDA HAMSTER". Short hair Panda hamster is not as cute as the long hair
Teddy bear hamster but they're pretty well behave (unlike syberian). This guy, he doesn't bite but he doesn't wanna play with you either. Pop has been calling him "PANDA-Chan", "PANDA-boy" ... Whatever -_-' he doesn't look like a Panda. Not at all.
No official name is given to our new baby boy yet, but he'll be called "Panda" and "Big Nuts" for now.