Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Two days after I reinstalled Windows XP. My computer got a virus (
backdoor.coreflood) I have two hard drives. One for applications and one for data. Husband put mandrake on one of the hard drives, then follow by Windows XP. Eventually, I've got my system back. I installed Norton and started to look for my STUFF.
My 20 GIG worth of STUFF.
I looked in E: and found...nothing. I saw folders including Windows. I looked in C: and found...nothing. I saw some folders including Windows. Two drives look almost identical. -_-' One has Windows XP with an infected file that (baka) Norton can't delete. One is a brand spanking new clean installed Windows XP.
Husband wiped off my data and installed Windows XP on that drive.
My computer is still infected and all my data are gone. 20Gig of my life that I can't get back.
I cried. I didn't eat dinner. I went to bed at 6PM. Too depressing?