|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/22/2004

 

4 Days Vacation

What you gonna do? What you gonna do? I'm off Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday :) Last week, hubby and I planned to go to King's Dominion Amusement Park. I bought two discounted admission tickets a while back eventhough I don't really like amusement park. I bought them because I'm too weak against *discount* and *bargain* (I got them at a military discounted price, real cheap) Well, I haven't booked a hotel room yet. After all, I am not even sure if we'll be more than 10 miles away from home this long weekend. Anyway...Here was my [possibility=0.000000001%] plan: 1. Friday - Leave at dawn, be at Paramount King's Dominion early 2. Friday night - Stay with friends at Newport News 3. Saturday - Drive to Virginia Beach 4. Saturday night - Stay at the beach 5. Sunday - drive back home 6. Monday - relax, get ready to go back to work >_< Again...I strongly believe the plan above is pretty much screwed! It's 11 pm and I'm sooooo tired. I don't think I can convince myself to pack, book a hotel, call a friend, fill up the gas, get a map, buy a cooler, prepare snack ... within these 7 hours before dawn.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?