|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/28/2004

 

Bad Computer

How long can you go without a computer (and internet of course). A week? A day? An hour? Tuesday night, Windows crashed again and I reinstalled it. Wednesday I got a new laptop from Dell but it's nothing more than a piece of brick.  A smart...piece of brickAKA: (1)Very thick heavy laptop. (2)Inspiron 1150 This laptop would kill your back carrying it around, seriously! Pop bought it from DELL Home Department (vice Small Business) so we got to talk with a couple of customer service representatives from a land far far away...like ourselves :) Seriously, Dell Home and Dell Small Business are different in term of quality of service level. Anyway, the brick is not in its box ready to be shipped (F-ck! At my own expense >_<) via UPS tomorrow. PS 1. I want a Sony Vaio ;) PS 2. I sent out I-751 (greencard renewal) package today. $200.00 Fee. 


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?