|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/06/2004

 

Cleaning Night

Last week, I promised myself not to be lazy and clean up the house. Well, I almost didn't make it. Saturday and Sunday I did nothing but slagging off, laying around flipping back and forth like a circus dolphin. Monday Morning rolled around and I still didn't do anything productive. Well, I finally snapped out of my shell around dinner time. I started to pick up all those clothes scattered all over the bedroom and... I did it... I cleaned up my bedroom and the messy closet. I took about 6 hours excluding dinner break. I collected two bags of unused clothes of the Vet. They will come pick them up on Wednesday. I have too many clothes. Too many of those smaller size tops and bottoms which I can't give up on them. They gave me a good motivation to keep my diet going though :) HOLY COW! There is actually a wall to wall carpet in my bedroom! Once again I can actually see it! For so long, there were nothing but clean and unused laundry all over the floor. Though I haven't organized my closet yet but both bedroom and closet are now clean and clear (Dust-free!) Unfotunately all those lbs. of dust went nowhere but inside my own lung :( Since yesterday, I am having a severe allergy. I am sneezing excessively like my soul is about to be released through my mouth and nose. My eyes are tearing, my throat are itching, and let not forget the annoying runny nose :( I'm still not recovering... Should have worn a mask! BAKA!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?