Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Mom-to-be No.1
Well, one of our members in Houston got offline for a few months now. She used to write an online diary and share her stories with us everyday. Since she got pregnant, she's disappeared. She has her priority :)
Mom-to-be No.2
My girlfriend, Atika who lives a few minutes away from me also about 3-4 months pregnant. It took her only less than 2 months! God blessed!
Mom-to-be No.3
Today, I visited Gung's diary as usual. She always update her diary to let us know what's going on in Korea. She's the most active members in our little online housewives group. I know Gung and her husband had been trying to have a baby for a while now. The day has came. Gung just learned she's pregnant.
Mom-to-be No.?
Ok...I'm looking at myself, a nearly 30 years old "baba" (old lady) who still fighting for her skinny body from 10+ years ago back. Is it also...my time? Should I try now? It's always in the back and front of my head. However...both my husband and I just can't make up our minds yet.
Is it going to be a NEW BABY BOOMER? Not only those I mentioned above, I always hear from friends, co-workers, friends of friends, friends of friends of friends about somebody having a baby.
I'm confused again >_< How am I suppose to have a baby when I can't even communicate with my hubby! Is this a part of a mid-life crisis? Oh, Wait! It's not a mid-life yet. Just...a quarter -_-' Gosh! I hate growing UP! >_<