Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
I didn't want to mention it but why not... This is a place where I can come back and learn my past anyway (Yeah, I can only remember the history of my life worth 2-3 years...max)
This second half of the year 2004 seems to be a mark of my life on a brighter side.
#Hot Property#
1. Our neighbor next door just *
SOLD* her house.
FIRST DAY on the market. From what she told us, she probably had made at least 100K and she just bought it for only a year. Her house is a bit smaller than ours too. The house is nothing fancy (very compact, only 2 bedrooms) but our property is sitting on a pretty hot spot. I used to think it's such a bad investment (on this poo hole we're living in), but now I feel better after the fact that the price has gone up sky rocket within a few years ^_^
#More work for the poor artist#
2.
Pop submitted a project to
TOKYOPOP (A Manga Publisher) and got a good response.
3.
Pop got to do the art for an issue of
Punisher 2099 with
Marvel Comics.
#More money for underpaid labor#
4. Finally, my boss helped me modifying the contract with the company to add more money to my pocket.
Yep, a Pay Increase. See, the government pays my company and I get to keep about 35% share. It wasn't enough (and I think it wasn't fair). So I told my boss I'm quitting as soon as I can find a new job or the contract is over.
Well, I'm not sure how much but I should be able to know by the end of September, or as soon as sometime in
JULY...
(Keeping my fingers and toes crossed! >_<)