|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/03/2004

 

Father

I wrote an entry about my childhood, my parents and my family, then drafted (unpublish) it. I didn't want the story to stay in my blog. It's nothing fun to read. After I'm done writing it, I even felt frustrated and uncomfortable. I have a great childhood, don't get me wrong. I had wonderful memories of me, growing up with a caring grandmother who loves me so much. In addition, my mother came back to my life when I was 14. It was great too :) Then why I wrote about my parents in the first place? Well, because this week photofriday theme is "Father". It's now the end of Saturday and I still can't come up with anything. I don't have a father, never have one. No photo No memory I wish him a great life, happy family and good health. I never wish to see him again though. It would be too ... too strange :(


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?