Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
I don't want to go into detail just yet. It's complicated and not finalized. The good news is
I'm getting a pay raise this month. The bad news is
I'm getting the amount I was asking for.
How could it be bad if I'm getting the amount I was asking for?
Well, I asked too low. So my client added more for me because they think that
I'm worth it. That helped boosting my confidence and made me reevaluated myself again. I started to think it might be about time to take myself (and resume) out from the "
BARGAIN BIN".
Then, my company
*rejected* client's offer and reduced the money down to my original request. Why? I don't know... They've been acting like a blood sucker pimp from the beginning (They keep 65% commission) I have to talk to them on Monday.
DAMN! I should have asked for more! I was going for the full risk by giving my client two options between (1) Me quitting -AND- (2) Me staying and work harder in exchange for a pay increase
I wasn't so sure...well, only about 50/50 (because it was a big jump of 28% increase) but the timing was right, heck, it was PERFECT! It was a luck too because I didn't even think about it. I asked at the time they needed me the most (the busiest months of the year) and I got what I wanted. Well, sort of.