|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/14/2004

 

Good Things Come

Wow...What a switch! Last week...last month...heck, since February, I've been hating and wanting to quit my job because they don't give me a raise. Yes, only for that ONE reason. [$MONEY$] Finally, good things come to those who (can't) wait. I waited for a few months with patience but nothing happened. When I decided to QUIT and RISK, thennnn....the good things starting to appear.
I get to a.) keep my job (which I love), b.) get pay raise (not too bad) and c.) get promoted (to junior analyst)
I'm so glad I'm still working here. I've got nice co-workers, flexible working hours, and a great boss. My boss is in San Diego for a conference but she emailed me today to let me know that she approved my LEAVE next Friday. I'll have Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon off next week, Yahoo~ *^_^*


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?