|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/02/2004

 

Holiday Weekends

In May, there was "Memorial Day Weekend". This month, this week, it's "4th of July Weekend". What so special about these holiday weekends? [o1] Well, first of all "59 Minutes". I'm released from work early. [o2] Then I have Monday or Friday off. [o3] And last, I have a chance to go bargain shopping :) This weekend, I want to stay home and clean up the mess. I WILL NOT go to any B-B-Q parties. I WILL NOT BE LAZY! Oh, and I have to create a spreadsheet template for my mom. She's an accountant working for the government (THAI) too. Her work is much more complicated than mine but I'll see what I can do to make her life a bit more comfortable.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?