Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

Ok, I admit I was a little embarrassed walking among those 12-15 years old girl in Junior clothing department at Kohls today. My husband was there with me and he acted like he was about to die. He was miserable, but he wouldn't walk away to do his own thing either. Hell, I didn't ask him to follow me around in the store. I only wanted him to
drive me to the store...
I like wearing junior clothes. Why...what's wrong with that. I'll wear appropriate attire (Business casual) at work but outside the office, I will wear whatever I want. I don't know why but I *love* junior clothes. I just can't get out of my teen era when it comes to fashion. Well, maybe in a few years I will. Maybe when I turn a mom, I will. It's f-cked up because I don't look my age, so I still feel comfortable dressing up like a teenage girl until these days.
SO...
We got into a fight.
He gave me a stupid comment about me and my clothes so I started a fight with him. We fought on the way home, fought some more at home and made up about 3 hours later. He drove me back to the shopping mall and I got MORE clothes (from Ross), HA HA HA.
Note:
A&F has sales on Junior skirts right now. Cute and only fifteen bucks.