|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/15/2004

 

Nasty Salmon

Recipe of the Month: NASTY SALMON   Ingredient: 1 lb. Wild Salmon Filet Some Lemon Pepper Some Garlic Salt Some Black Pepper Some Dry Basil Some Olive Oil Some Soy Sauce A tub of Papa John's Butter Garlic Sauce   Direction: 1. Rub Olive Oil all over the fish 2. Pour down the soy sauce on the fish and sprinkle Lemon Pepper, Garlic Salt, Black Pepper on both side 3. Bake on both side 4. Broil the skin until it's burnt ...  5. Take it out and pour down Papa John's Butter Garlic Sauce   -------------------------------------------------------------   You know...I just put whatever I have in the kitchen and cook it.  Most of the time when I invent a recipe, it turns out O.K.  This time though, I couldn't take more than 3 bites out of it.  Maybe the fish is not good (It's not Atlantic Salmon)  and maybe I shouldn't have mixed in that Chinese Soy Sauce.  (Japanese or Korean kind would have been better)      -------------------------------------------------------------   PS. Blogger has a new editor ... more like WYSIWYG like xanga now... Awesome!      Blogger!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?