|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

7/13/2004

 

stressful week

This past weekend was good. I shopped :) Starting yesterday, I'm out from my little dream world and back to the cubicle of hell again... ME: This week, 5 staff members are gone for conferences and training (ALL WEEK) We're SO short-staff here. I worked and I worked and I worked. I still missed 4 voicemails when I left the office -_-' HIM: Hubby is finishing a one-shot book (Punisher 2099) which Marvel Comics hired him to do it. After that, he wants to work on his own creation called "BLANK" (The book name). Unfortunately, it's not easy to publish your own book. He's stressing out, shopping for a good publisher that won't screw him over on the deal/contract. US: I hope we survive the week. I missed my RDO (Regular Day Off) yesterday because there's not enough staff in the office. Supposed to be my day off but I came in and worked my butt off anyway. Next week, I want Friday/Monday off and make it a 4 days vacation. If Hubby is not too busy, we might hit the beach ;)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?