Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
8/01/2004
Butt Kissed
Today we drove to to Maryland to see Kheang and Jody. There house is about 5 minutes away from the highway exit. Right at the exit when we're waiting to merge onto a local road, we got hit in the back. Some dude just bumped into our car because he thought we're moving forward (which we didn't). Anyway...
He's young (I believe he's under 20) and his insurance is going to go UP SKY ROCKET! Well, he asked if we will just let him take care of the car instead of going through his insurance. Basicly, he doesn't want to REPORT THE ACCIDENT and doesn't want to get bad points added to his driving record (Plus higher insurance premium).
Pop is nice. He agreed. (If it's me, fuck him man...I'll just do it by the book. It's not my fault and I've been having a clean driving record anyway. Why should I care about him when he was so careless and hit my car!)
Closing a shitty day with a little spending at IKEA :) I got some stuff ;)