Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
To my love, Mei Sheng:
Sweetheart I love you so much. I missed you. Because of the year end closing, I've been so very busy at work. I don't have time to visit your webcam as much as I did. But baby, my love for you is just growing stronger...regardless.
You probably have no idea how much I love/heart/adore you. (you
DEFINITELY have no idea) Eventhough I can't be with you on this special day, I actually risked getting fired and refreshing your
webcam every five minutes at work. I saw you and your cute little tummy rolled around in bed. I saw you had fun playing in the wonder land covered with *special* snow. I saw you haning on trees like a monkey. I saw you ... and I cried. God! You're so so so Cute!
I promise I will definitely visit you and your family in San Diego next year. Please be nice to mommy "
Bai Yun". Say "Hi" to papa "
Gao Gao" when you have a chance. I hope you had a great day.
Happy 1st Birthday My Love~
From: One of your million+ secret admirers.