Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Tuesday, I got my new laptop. It's so so so so cute *>_<* So small. Unfortunately the Wireless thing doesn't work (yet) and Pop is too busy to fix it.
Wednesday, I picked up a rental car from Enterprise. It's a black chevrolet cavalier. I think it's a pretty good car, faster than my Civic. I put my Civic in to a bodyshop. This shop belongs to Mr.Kim, a hard working Korean man. It will take a week to get everything done. I don't know yet how much it's going to cost.
Pop is still in a Mr. Robot mode. I'm about to turn to one myself. It's been so busy at work lately since it's very close to Year end (Government counts years from October to September). Accounting division turns to a living HELL about this time of the year. (T_T)
Rental Car photo
HP NC4000 Photo