|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

8/21/2004

 

Nonstop Learning

Oh man..! New semester begins MONDAY. That is THIS COMING MONDAY! Since I registered at NVCC over a year ago, I've been missing the opportunities to enroll (AND ACTUALLY GET TO STUDY?) every freakin semester. Yesterday my supervisor just reminded me (again) to keep my resume expanding. He's been wanting to see some new business and finance classes added to my list. I have a degree in CIS and only took ONE business class and ONE accounting class. It was the crazy "DESTINY" that drove me into the accounting career with only ACC100 course taken (Hey! I got an "A" ). (Not to mentioned I hate numbers and keeping track of money) The conclusion is, I need ANOTHER degree in accounting/business/finance in order to advance my career. Ok then, I just went online and check the college calendar. FALL Classes begin August 23. That's too late for me to catch up. Again...I fail to enroll. I mainly want to take classes at NVCC because it's only 10 minutes away and plenty of evening classes. Maybe I should consider GMU eventhough I will have to drive out further into Fairfax. Heck, if I can get Pop to take classes with me...then HE will drive! Now that sounds like an idea.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?