|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

8/17/2004

 

TrimSpa Baby!

Oh man...I made a (mistake) promise with my co-worker ("D") today. She asked me if I want to be her diet buddy and I took the invitation. Well, having a diet buddy is cool accept that it's called "TrimSpa" I didn't know much about "TrimSpa". D told me she's going to go buy it after work today and I don't have to pay a damn thing. If it's "Free" then it's "Cool" and I got all excited about it. I thought...TrimSpa is an exercise and nutrition secret DVD Set. I thought...D will buy it and burn me a copy. Well, I thought wrong "TrimSpa" is a supplement drug like RipFuel and Metabolife. Drug that suppress your hunger and boost your metabolism (somewhat). No wonder D said she will not responsible for my "death". Now I'm scared. I researched on Newsgroup (mainly low-carb) and everybody says "TrimSpa is a Scam"! My version of Diet: I also plan a next phase of my diet. I've lost 10 - 13 lbs. so far since May. I am not on a real diet, I just cut down some carbohydrate and fat. Well, since Saturday, I've been eatting lots of carb/fat so I make it an "INDULGENCE" week. I'll keep eatting junk food (Wendy's Burgers) and plenty of sweet fruits until Next week, then I am going back on "INDUCTION" and cut carb down from below 100g. to 20g. PS1. Dryer broke yesterday. PS2. Pop's laptop shipped from Shanghai, Chiana via FedEx today. (HP) PS3. Since I bought a dehydrator, I made and ate lots of dried fruits. Yumm! PS4. My laptop is fixed and WiFi works. I am now blogging in a living room.


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?