|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

8/23/2004

 

Tummy Sick

I'm sick this weekend. It's the combination of stomach acid and bad cramp. I couldn't get up from bed. Heck! I couldn't even move. Thanks god, Pop is not too busy with his work. He has been taking care of me while I've been giving him crap constantly. (so painful it makes me super moody ) Now, I finally feel better and able to sit up instead of lying uselessly in bed. Remedies taken: 1. ALEVE (overdose. I took 7 within 24 hours and the label said 3. ooops!) 2. 2 cups of hot tea 3. 2 rounds of hotwater pouch on my tummy and my back 4. 2 TUMS (Fruity Flavor) 5. 1 sip of ALKA SELZER 6. 1 packet of ENO Fruit salt (Orange Flavor) Comments: ^ ALEVE sucks ^ The heat really really does help with stomach cramp ^ TUMS are too sweet ^ I asked for ENO but Pop came back with a big glass of water + Alka Selzer. He thought he could trick me to dtrink it but I can tell the different between "ENO" and "Alka Selzer". The latter tastes like CAT PEE ^ "ENO" is delicious! I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?