Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
01. Sick:
Since Monday, I've been sick and lacked of energy. I fell asleep around 5 or 6 PM. Pop woke me up at 9 PM to eat. By 10 PM, I would be back in bed again. Well, today is different! I felt like 1/2 of my energy is restored. By the end of the week (Tomorrow), I should be almost 100%!
02. Online Orders:
Finally, my 2GB Memory card has arrived. I ordered through buy.com on September 10th. A box full of new clothes from EB was also here.
03. Too Old To Wait?
I captured this truck on my way back home today. The old man with gray hair was driving it. His tag says "2OLD 2W8". It made me think all the way back...
^Too old to wait for WHAT?
^WHEN is too old?
Maybe, he's looking for a wife? Maybe, he's looking for a billiiiiion dollars? Maybe, he wants to retire? I have no idea.
For me, the only concern would be about "baby". I could be TOO OLD to have a baby (soon). BUT! Not too told to BE RICHHHHH!!!!! I WILL BE RICH ONE DAY!!!!!YEEEHAUHHHH!!!!! (Well, at least I have the spirit ;)
04. End of Year:
Yes, at work, our year ends on September 30th. Tomorrow will be a whole new year, with the same old problems and tons of work :( >_<