Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
9/08/2004
Broken Camera
Pop is planning to be at Baltimore Comicon this weekend. Norman Lee, his inker friend is coming from Boston today. We've been trying to clean up the house, finishing the floor (laying down new paquets) and catching up with other things.What a luck! My Fuji F700 camera broke two days ago.(Don't forget that the DRYER is still broken as well) I tried throwing it on the floor, leaving it alone for a day and begging it nicely but it never works again Now I need a new replacement QUICK for this weekend show. I would like another Fuji but since this one just died on me without a word, I'm scared ...
Gateway 4.0-Megapixel Digital Camerak, Model: DC-M42
Best Buy Price: $99.99
I wanted to pick this one up but most reviewers gave it happy middle fingers (for the quality) and one star (for the price) :/ If I have money, I rather go with this guy...
Canon PowerShot 5.0-Megapixel Digital Camera, Model: S500
Best Buy Price: $449.99But again...For me, price does matter (a lot) so I might go with the crappy camera for now