|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

9/11/2004

 

A Day Withtout You

Ah...I had a pretty good sleep. I fell asleep around 2 AM and just woke up a while ago (Pop called. He's going out for lunch with a WHOLE BUNCH of FRIENDS) I'm so jealous. I love those comic book people at the con. They're always full of energy and happy. Maybe that's why I decided not to go. I'm afraid I don't have enough energy to share with them. Oh well...next year, next time... I have been witout Pop around since yesterday! When I left to work at 4:45AM, he's still snoozing. When I came home at 4:00PM, he's already on his way to Baltimore. Today is another day without him. I should be doing something useful like cleaning up the closet. The day alone is not too bad. When the night comes though...I'll be too freaked out to do anything. Last night the house was lit up like a Christmas parade! Kitchen, stairway, bathroom, closet and bedroom. On top of that I needed noise, so Panda was taken into the bedroom. I could hear him running his wheel. (what a relief, feeling somebody else was there in the room with me) I also played streaming video from a website. (Thailand Chanel 9) Pop will return home with Norman tomorrow. I hope I won't have a problem going to bed tonight. Seriously, I have never been living a lone before (in college, I was with a roommate + dogs+ cat+hamsters). It's really uncomfortable at night. Pop just emailed me some photos from the con today :)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?