|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
9/23/2004
Fun days
Thursday: Safe Haven Drill
At work, we will participate in a drill today. At no specific time when the alarm sounds, we have to evacuate to the basement with our Safe Haven bag. I prepared my stuff in a backpack. (Flashlight, Zip Lock bags, Spare glasses, Tissues, First Aid Kit, Cold/Allegy medicine, Doraemon Book, Note & Pencil, Rain Coat, Power bars, Lighter, Candle, Bottled water ... etc.)
I forgot to take Pop's Game Boy! Dang!
Friday: Evacuation Drill
Tomorrow, there is another drill for our office. This time we get to evacuate the office and GO HOME! Yesss..! I'm not sure if I'll get to participate because I usually leave early.
Saturday: No Plan
But it would be a fun day! (As long as I don't have to drive and come to work)
Sunday: 3rd Year Anniversary
Pop has got his *EARLY* Anniversary/Birthday/Thanksgiving/Halloween/Christmas/New Year/Valentine's gift (Yep! All-In-One). No gift for Pop for a a while. HA HA HA!
For me, I just want a husband who doesn't work on weekends.
Monday: Regular Day Off
Same as Saturday
Archives
