|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

9/10/2004

 

SLEEPY

What a terrible day. I've got loads of work to do as usual but my brain is not cooperating. I'm so tired and sleepy. Usually, I'll take a good dose of espresso but tdoay, my stomach says "no". Oh, well...got to listen to it. The office is so cold, I have no choice but putting a little space heater underneath my desk. The warm heat wave is blowing right into my eyes and now I'm really really ready to sleep. Pop will be leaving to Baltimore with Norman today. I might not see him before then. First I was so excited to go but toward the end of the week, my body called it off. This weekend it will be just me, myself and Golfy at home...RELAXING :)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?