|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

9/05/2004

 

Super Power

Russia School Seige is Depressing... I wish I'm a superhero. I wish I'm an angel. I wish I'm god. I'm sad and pissed off! I always think about this everyday. If I can have a special power, what would it be? ^ Strong and able to fly like Superman? ^ Strong and able to swing like Spiderman? ^ Mind control like Professor X? ^ Life sucking like Roque? Time Stopper If I can have a special power, I want to be able to freeze the world. Everything is stopped but me. I often think about this when I'm at work and need a break. Teleporter Maybe an ability to make people disappear would be nice. I wish to have this power when I'm in traffic. People just pissed me off so much I wish I can warp them and their cars to a middle of nowhere, out of my sight, out of my way, out of my mind... If I can just do any of these, I might be able to save the world. (or the other way around?)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?