|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
9/02/2004
What's in a name? (again)
It's too late and too much hassle now to officially change my name. Heck, because I'm still an Alien (not yet a US citizen) with tons of paperworks to file, I don't even want to change my address until I'm done with all the business with the Immigration Office to avoid troubles. Plus...I think it's cool to keep what you're born with. (I still have an old fashion mind sometime) BUT, this only apply to my given name only though. I'm sure we can do something about the Lastname change
HOWEVER...my son and daughter (well, hopefully will get to have both before I die) will never have to suffer with names issue like me. (Though there's nothing I can do about the last name. Unless I am able to choose their new father!
Maybe they will like "PITT" or "BLOOM"
)
If I have a boy, I will name him "SAMURAI". Yeah, the kid might get up and shoot me in the head when he turns 13 (Pop said he will be so embarassed. He doesn't like the name and makes fun of it) but hey! Isn't it such a great name. I'm sure he will like it. He will be known as "SAM" but his full name is "SA-MU-RAI". I think it's cool.
If I have a girl, I will name her "MARIE". It's such a pretty name and I always like it. It's easy to pronounce in English (Marie), Japanese (MA-RI-E) and Thai (MA LEE/MA REE). Gosh! I wish my mom gave me this name when I was born.
PS 1. Baby if you happen to sneak peek my blog again, you know I would never want to change my last name, right? (Yeah....r..)
PS 2. Any idea/suggestion with names?
Archives
