|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
10/25/2004
Back from Boston
What a flight...I hate UNITED AIRLINE!
1 hour delay from D.C. and 2 hours delay from Boston. Does it ever have an on-time flight? Anyway...I'm back to my home sweet home, Panda (I call him MONKEY now because he likes to climb around his cage) is still alive and tomorrow is my working day *sob*
Boston was awesome but I can't go back again anytime soon. Chinatown was great, seafood was great and I ate a lot! I just hit the scale and the number (my weight) went up 7 lbs. Yep...SEVEN FATTY POUNDS! (Bubble Tea + Chinese Food + Vietnamese Noodles + Chinese Baking Goods + Dunkin Donuts)
It only took 5 days of vacation to gain 7 pounds but getting rid of it will take much longer. I'll try to do it in 5 weeks but who knows....it could take 5 months!
Back to low-carb again...NEXT WEEK!
Archives
