Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
10/14/2004
Bed time Story
Pop has been begging and dying to get a new mattress. He has a back problem (old man...) and recently it's getting a bit worse. He thinks switching a mattress will help (at least a bit) and I agree. Maybe we'll go buy one next week...or next month...even next year. Whatever...r (HEY! It's not CHEAP ... so it's not that easy to decide)
We've got a FULL size mattress. Yes, it's pretty small but perfectly FIT two people who love to cuddle up. Pop wants to *UPGRADE* to *KING SIZE* bed. Well, that's almost *DOUBLE* the size of what we've got right now. I'm not sure if that's necessary. Since Pop can't sleep more than an inch apart from his wife, we're going to end up using only 1/2 of the space of the new Jumbo Bed.
Maybe I'll get a BIG dog to fill up the room on the other side of the bed