|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

10/06/2004

 

Buy me Happiness

Who said Money can't buy Happiness? I disagree. ^I love Money. Why? 1. I work with it. 2. I never have it. 3. It solves [many] problems. True...Money can't buy "everything" but last night, I used it to get myself a peace of mind (-_-). ^So what happened? Well...I've been trying to get a hold of my grandma who just relocated to Myanmar. Calling Myanmar from here costs 2 and a half dollars per minute. It's a crime! My mom gave me an alternative to save money by calling Thailand and reroute to to Myanmar via Satellite. (Calling Thailand is like $0.60 per minute) Well, it didn't work. When calls were picked up in Myanmar (most of the time, I got disconnected during rerouting), the signal was so bad that I couldn't hear a thing. Saturday night, I got frustrated, grandma got frustrated, mom got frustrated but my little brother didn't give a shit. I almost destroy my beloved "Uniden" telephone. Ok...I hung up. That night I was so pissed off, tired, sleepy and ended up with a nightmare >:-O Since then, I've been worried and missed my grandma so much. I was very unhappy. Last night I decided to call again but this time, I called directly to Myanmar and it worked! I didn't have to yell, scream or throw my telephone around anymore. Yeah, it's 2.49 dollars per minute vice 58 cents but HECK! I think it's better to pay the money than having my vain popping out >:O Now...I have to rearrange my financial plan since the telephone bill will never cost the same again. Maybe I can cut grocery bill and just stop eatting :) WHY MYANMAR? (>_<) Myanmar $2.50/minute Thailand $.60/minute


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?