Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
Yesterday was a long long day and I was out like a light.
My plan to go standing in line for the Flu Shot Number (Ticket) at GIANT was a little messed up. I couldn't get up and I let Pop go by himself. Shame Shame Shame - Lame wife I am
Pop got to GIANT a little bit before 5AM. He was the 106th person in line. Most people got there around 3AM, some had been camping outside the store. (un-be-liv-a-ble!) Some old ladies yelled at Pop for being there (among the elderly crowd) eventhough he explained that grandma can't walk and she's now waiting at home. Finally, Pop called Aunty to bring grandma out of bed. Grandma was standing in line for an hour until 6AM when they started to give out NUMBERS. There were 100 Flu Shots (supposed to be 200 as advertised) and her number was #106. We won't give up and went to stand in line again (second round) when the nurses came to give shots at 11AM.
Pop stood in line again while Grandma and I were sitting at a bench nearby. This time, there were many cool elderly people around. Pop enjoyed talking about WWII with an old gentleman and taking care of the other old ladies. In fact, one lady told me if I ever get bored and want to dump Pop, she will take him
Giant (supermarket) staff were very friendly too.
Many people whose numbers were #101+ were given shots because they came to stand in line early (the second round) when the nurses came. It didn't make sense how they make people lined up twice, but heck, grandma got it too so I guess it's all good.
After dropping grandma off, Pop's back got messed up really really bad. He always has a back problem whenever he stands or walks for too long. I had to drive him back and let him rest. The whole experience with flu shot thing was not as bad as I thought.

^ It's a very nice day. Fall is pretty, trees are lovely!

^Picking up Grandma at 11:30AM to get her shot

^ Doggies at grandma's house

^ October's decoration. I have to do one for mine too.

^ MAXIM nurses at Giant Supermarket

^ Pop was hanging out with the other elderly people

^ Grandma and I were waiting at a bench nearby

^ Two hours later, Grandma received her shot at 2PM

^ It's been a SUPER LONG DAY for Pop

^ Good Night Good Night...You did well today baby!