Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
10/31/2004
Happy Halloween 2004
I went shopping yesterday and got a very cute Halloween Kitty Candy Bowl. It makes creepy sound and its eyes glow! Today (Sunday - 10/31 - Halloween), I made Pop went out to a grocery store at 5PM to pick up a few bags of candies (He picked only his favorites, all chocolate!). It was right on time as an hour later, the kids began to come out "Trick or Treat"
Another disappointing year though, there were less than 20 groups showing up at the door. I have some candies left over and tons of "STAR WARS" comic trading cards. Are all the kids have grown up? Nobody makes new babies anymore? Parents are lazy? What's going on here? Every years, there are less and less kids in cute costumes knocking on neighbor doors asking for candies.
I like Halloween personally. I think all kids are looking forward to it and I really hope this tradition won't die off some day.
Below: Google Graphic for Halloween 2004 & 2003