|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

10/11/2004

 

Relationship Note

Today is a holiday. Since I have done absolutely *nothing* useful on the weekends, I'm going to do it all in one today! 1. clean the kitchen 2. do laundry 3. iron some clothes 4. cook that chicken! (I took a pack of frozen chicken breasts out 5 days ago and haven't got a chance to do anything with it. It might be bad by now...) 5. update pop's website 6. write a story Well, I don't think I can do all these but I'll be happy if only 3 out of 6 can be done by the end of day. Right now...I'm so bored bored bored bored (>__<) Relationship Note: You can love someone so much but yet hate him once or twice a day. How can someone be so cool he makes you feel like it's good to be born, yet you want to kick his ass the next hour because he pisses you off. I am going crazy. My mood swings daily with or without PMS! (happy, sad, moody, pissy, annoyed, etc.) It's all because of this one man. Or ... am I acting like a psycho? A Nazi? A grumpy old lady? A brat? A biaaaaaach? (>__<)


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?