Earlier, government offices in Narathiwat received an unsigned statement, warning: "Buddhists who want to save their lives should leave our land immediately, or we will kill one of you for every one of our brothers killed by soldiers." The faxed statement apparently referred to the deaths of more than 80 Muslims who were involved in a riot Monday in Narathiwat. At least seven were shot, but officials said 78 others died accidentally, suffocating in packed trucks during the long drive to army camps.
quoted from some news site as of Thursday 10/28/04
I'm Buddhism by birth. As of now, I'm still a Buddhist but I don't like to identify myself that way. I never ever have an interest in religion. Yeah, call me evil sonomabitch and put me in hell if there's one down there. After too many incidents all over the place, I'm now interested in learning more about Islam. If I become a muslim, will I be able to kill somebody for a revenge in the name of god? I strongly and still believe that it's the HUMAN themself that manipulate the good teaching of the religion. What a shame.
Ah...I hate touchy subjects. I hate arguments. I shouldn't be writing about religion. Don't hate me because I am confused. I'm not here to say I'm better than you or you're better than me. I'm here to express my little opinion and confusion. I love sushi!