|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
10/13/2004
It's not easy to live. You need a support. You need somebody by your side to make it through.
It's not easy to die. You need a support. You need someone by yourside, commiting it with you.
There are many support groups on and offline where you can meet people with similar minds, situations, and those who can help you accomplish your goal...whatever it is, To live or To die.
Shamelessly admitted, I've been to one of them. When I was dating Pop, I had so much trouble trying to survive the relationship. ("
He sucks at sex what should I do?"
... Just Kidding
)
No! Really! I was sad, was very very sad. I jumped on to ivillage.com, seeking support from one of the groups for women. I just needed to say it out. I just needed someone to say "Yeah, he sucks. He's an ass-ho and he will regret it for making you cry". The rant and rave only last a couple of posts on the message board. In the end, it was Pop that helped me through that rough moment. (He was the cause and the cure)
I have a comic book called "Jisatsu Sakuru - Suicide Club". I also watched the movie. I never thought it was BASED ON TRUE STORY! I have never seen an online supporting group like this. It's scary I don't want to know. It's hard to live so it would be fair if it's also hard to die! Don't make death so accessible...so easy...so...popular!
>>> In The News <<<
Archives
