|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|
Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!
11/26/2004
Black Friday
Best Buy:
I was planning to snap a photo of crazy crowd at Best Buy, Tyson Cornor this morning but I drove too fast and didn't get a good shot. At 5:20AM, there were about 150+ standing in line wrapping up and down from the door, along the line of thick yellow tape. You could save hundreds of dollars with the deal they offer and it could be fun hanging out with friends and family the morning after Thanksgiving. "Black Friday" is wonderful and I wish I could experience it someday. By now, Stephanie (my co-worker) is probably standing in front of Walmart with her group :)
Thanksgiving:
Yesterday Thanksgiving lunch was awesome. We've got food to feed an army while there're only 7 people in the family. That's alright, since me, Pop and Greg live on our own, we took most of the food back home. (So we don't have to cook for another month!...well, maybe a week :)
Archives
