|~ ESL.bloggie.com ~|

Silly girl learns to blog...WramBLing in very Bad EngRisH!

11/07/2004

 

Casshern

Casshern: I just got a chance to watch an *AWESOME* , well-made Japanese movie called "Casshern"! It's about a "WAR on TERRIST". The issue is hard to analyze and make a sense out it. It's not as easy as "Love them, and they will love us back" and doesn't work like "kill them and they will stop". So what's the solution? What's the best way to bring "PEACE", not for a while but for eternity? You can't be too soft or too hard. The good mixture of well-balance action is not yet to be discovered either. Reaction to violence: As a mother, what is a good punishment (or reaction) to your evil brat kids? (well, if you happen to have one. I sure hope mine is not gonna be an evil brat one though. I like it "normal".) 1.) Beat the crap out of them? 2.) Talk with reason though you know they won't understand 3.) Love them. Just...love them. My way of punishing a 3 years old evil brat will be 4.) Ground them for 15 years until they turn 18 and kick them out of the house. (Yes! I'm joking...) The world of no condition: I am anti-war/violence but at the same time I don't embrace enemy. How many can "love and "forgive" unconditionally...to everybody in the world. I don't think there is any, those who can aren't human, they're "god" and "enlighten". Me for one are not one of them. How long can you love, how many time can you "forgive" those who never understand what you're doing because they're different. I love, I hate, I forgive and I live ... with condition. -------------------------------------------------------------------- PS1. Thailand is having a problem with terrist in the south. I hope our Priminister will lead us through the crisis quickly and correctly. It's not easy. PS2. The budget for Campaign Against Terrist reduces this year, I hope it means less violence in the future. PS3. Trader Joe's Tiramisu is addictive it should be illegal!


<< Home

Archives

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?